Opsview Cloud Administration Training
This course is designed for administrators of an Opsview Cloud system. Building on the concepts introduced in Opsview Cloud Essentials, you will explore administrative functionality within the product above and beyond basic day to day usage and begin to use some of the more advanced features of Opsview Cloud
This Instructor-led, web-based training is delivered online via a web conferencing service.
What you'll be able to do after attending this course
You'll be able to use many of the more sophisticated features of Opsview Cloud, working 'under the covers' as well as using the web user interface. This includes working with the Opsview databases as well as configuration and log files. The knowledge you gain will allow you to manage a multi-site Opsview infrastructure, troubleshoot common problems as well as fine tune the installation for a better user experience.
- Understanding the Opsview architecture
- Configuring Distributed and on premise Monitoring (Opsview Collectors)
- Using a separate database server
- Fine tuning alerts
- Business Service Monitoring (BSM)
- Best practices
- Course duration - 3 Hours
- An understanding of the concepts and terminology introduced in the Opsview Cloud Essentials training course
- Experience using the Opsview web user interface to perform basic monitoring and configuration tasks